Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sketch # 194

Then another freezing january week has past and a brand new is about to start. Why not start up with some scrapping along with us:-)

We have a gorgeous, playful sketch this week made by Nabon.




And here are this weeks take on the sketch - first up SUS Erin Blegen.



Laetitia - I followed the sketch ;)



 Lene -  Used one photo, and moved the title a bit! ;-)

 

 Maria - I try to follow the sketch! I love the sketch! I´ve only mirrowed the titel :-)


Brit - I was inspired of the dots in the background. I have gathered my scene in the middle of the page, but just a little bit further down than on the sketch.

 


Arnlaug - "Followed the sketch and was inspired by the dots in the background."


Broggis - " I followed the sketch"



This weeks RAK:-)





No comments: