Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sketch #193

Winter is really coming to Norway, I'm just frosen!! BrrrrR!

New sketch today, Nabon has designed this, hope you like it!


Erin - "I've turned the sketch to the right :) "

Laetitia - I mirrored the sketch!
 Lula - I was inspired by the setup
 Sascha -  "In this sketch, I swapped the photo and the tree. And as I am, I 

still added an element."

 Scarlett - I followed the sketch this week.
 Linda - I've followed the sketch
 Mi@ - Tried to follow the sketch as closely as possible.. just added some embellishment in the upper corner.

This weeks RAK:)

3 comments:

Eva said...

Hei Lene ...noe går veldig galt, jeg har prøvd å få lagt inn skissedilla #192 i dag, men hva har skjedd ?? ser at den har kommet inn her på # 193 det er helt feil,så får jeg ikke slettet den !
HJEEELP

Brit Sviggum said...

Eva, skal gå inn og se om jeg kan få slettet linken din fra skisse #193 ;) Tror jeg har fått lagt den til i #192 nå ;) Brit

Brit Sviggum said...

Nå tror jeg det skal være i orden, Eva ;)